Madrid by Segway
For an hour and a half, enjoy the hand of one of our private guides a tour of the most emblematic places of the capital of Spain.
After a 3-minute training, we will depart from the Plaza de San Miguel and visit the Plaza de la Villa and Plaza de Ramales (built on the old church where one of our most famous artists was buried).
From there we will go to the Almudena Cathedral and the colossal Royal Palace. During this first part of the visit, let yourself be carried away by the segway and forget about the steep slopes of Madrid de Los Austrias.
Once you have seen the historical center, tell us if you prefer to visit the Templo de Debod, an authentic ancient Egyptian temple in the middle of the city, or Madrid Río, the park that flanks the Manzanares River and that has changed the life of the city in the last ten years.
per adult from
What's included :
- Personal Segway
- Brief instruction in the handling of the Segway.
- Crash helmet.
- Bilingual guide - Spanish / English.
- Raincoats available (if necessary).
What's excluded :
- Meals, drinks and snacks.
- I pick up at the traveler's hotel.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madrid, Madrid
Duration of the tour: 1 hr. 30 min.
Plaza de San Miguel (meeting point).
C / Santiago.
Plaza de Ramales.
Cathedral of the Almudena.
Gardens of Sabatini.
Temple of Debod.
Cuesta de San Vicente
Plaza de Oriente.
C / Arenal.
Pta. of the sun.
San Miguel Market
Return to the meeting point.
End of service
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour will not begin until all the participants have developed the basic skills in the handling of the Segway, to be able to make the tour with total safety.
- For security reasons, the participant must have a minimum weight of 40 Kg and in case of being under age be accompanied by an adult.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.