Madrid City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off and Bernabeu Stadium
Visit Madrid at your own pace aboard one of our double-decker red buses. Hop-on and hop-off as many times as you wish through the day with a single ticket. Switch routes and discover the history of Madrid through an audio guide system. Now available in 14 different languages!
Visit Santiago Bernabeu Stadium with an entrance ticket, and explore Real Madrid football club’s iconic arena at your own pace. Must-visit sites inside the stadium include the presidential box, trophy room and the tunnel to the changing rooms where players either walk victoriously or shake their heads in shame. Learn about the stadium and the club from large pitch-side video screens and exhibits in the on-site museum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the line entrance to Bernabéu Tour.
- 1 Day or 2 consecutive Days Madrid City Tour ticket, depending on your choice.
- Air-conditioned double-decker open top motor-coaches.
- Multilingual digital audio system in Madrid City Tour buses.
- Discounts booklet and Madrid City Tour Stops guide.
- Entry/Admission - Madrid City Tour
- Entry/Admission - Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
What's excluded :
- Bernabéu Tour Audioguide.
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above.
- Guided Tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madrid City Tour, C/ Gran Vía, 14, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Explore the city in comfort aboard one of our double-decker buses. Discover Madrid in detail with a single ticket. Hop-on and hop-off our buses as many times as you wish and enjoy the city at your own pace.
There are 2 routes:
Route nº 1 (Blue): Historical Madrid
Museo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Barrio de Salamanca, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Via, Plaza de España, Templo de Debod, Teatro Real, Palacio Real, Puerta de Toledo, San Francisco El Grande, Catedral Almudena, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Círculo Bellas Artes, Museo Thyssen, Museo Reina Sofía, Jardín Botánico and Museo del Prado.
Route nº 2 (Green): Modern Madrid
Plaza Neptuno, Plaza de Cibeles, Plaza de Colón, Museo Esculturas, Museo de Ciencias Naturales, Nuevos Ministerios, Santiago Bernabéu, C.S.I. Científicas, Museo Lázaro Galdiano, Serrano, Museo Arqueológico, Puerta de Alcalá, Alcalá, Puerta del Sol, Plaza de las Cortes and Plaza de Neptuno.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, Avenida Concha Espina 1, 28036 Madrid Spain
Relive more than a hundred years of Real Madrid history. Welcome to the Bernabéu Tour, where you will see the stadium as you have never seen it before. Home to Real Madrid CF, this visit will not leave any soccer – or football – fan indifferent. Visit the interactive museum and audiovisuals. Step into the press room, the dressing rooms and walk along the Player’s Tunnel until you reach the pitch.
Enjoy the large interactive walls at the Best Club Ever Room or jump on an interactive journey aboard a copy of the first team official bus. See the wide collection of trophies and discover the history of the club. Access the presidential box – the most exclusive area of the venue –, and feel just like the VIP you are. Get a panoramic view of this huge stadium, which can hold more than 80.000 fans per match.
Visit the first team official changing room and see the place that has welcomed some of the greatest players to the country. Bring back memories of the most emblematic players of all times. Get the most out of your visit and see a venue like no other.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Madrid, Spain
2: Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Av. de Concha Espina, 1, 28036 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :2 Day ticket + Bernabeu 7/1/2020 - 6/30/2021
1 Day ticket + Bernabeu 7/1/2020 - 6/30/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Sunday: 10:30 AM - 06:30 PM Monday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Sunday: 10:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- It is MANDATORY to collect the Bernabéu Tour tickets at Julia Travel office at San Nicolas 15.
- Wheelchair users: please note it is not currently possible to complete the entire Tour Bernabéu.
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events RM reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour. Please be informed before the visit.
- The ticket for Bernabéu Tour is valid for a single use, with independence that MCT tickets are valid for 1 or 2 consecutive days.
- Bernabeu Stadium schedule: Monday to Saturday from 10AM to 7PM. From 10.30AM to 6.30PM on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Madrid City Tour schedule: March to October from 9AM to 10PM. November to February 10AM to 6PM
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.