Madrid Ebike: Express Tour of the Old Town
Madrid de las austrias: Discover the most important monuments of Madrid on an Electric Bicycle.
Admire the modernist style of the San Miguel market.
Discover the secrets of the Royal Palace of Madrid.
Collaborate with the environment and strengthen your legs on board an ecological vehicle and easy to use effortlessly.
Benefit from our route with Premium Small Group guarantee.
Guided tour by an official professional guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Bilingual Guide to ensure quality service and greater knowledge of the destination.
- Electric bicycle.
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional).
- Food and drink, except those indicated.
- Pick up at hotel or other places.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madrid, Madrid
Choose the shift that suits you best!
Enjoy the most prominent places in Madrid while cycling around the city, enjoying the advantages of traveling by ebike. This guided tour by our official 2-hour guide includes all the main places and monuments of the city center.
Our historic Madrid eBike Explorer Old Town Express Tour takes you on a city tour that will show you the historical sights of the center of the capital of Spain.
Explore Madrid without any effort, surprise yourself in the old town, where we will visit from the San Miguel Market to the Royal Palace and the Egyptian Temple of Debod, we will walk through the Plaza Mayor on the way to the Barrio de las Letras, then we will visit the Congress of the Deputies until you reach the Fountain of Neptune.
This fun tour of the most beautiful neighborhoods of Madrid includes many monuments, picturesque squares and old streets, as well as beautiful parks and the old town typical of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Plaza de San Miguel, Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.