Madrid Highlights Tour with Santiago Bernabeu Stadium Entrance
Join us in this panoramic tour through the beautiful city of Madrid. See some of the most important sights in the city such as Puerta de Alcalá, Plaza de Cibeles, Puerta del Sol and the Bernabéu Stadium. Stop at some of the locations to take pictures of those significant places in the city. Get personalized tips from a local guide. Visit one of the most important stadiums in the world. Explore all the different parts at your leisure. See the museum, the press room, the presidential box, the dressing rooms and much more. Sit in the first team bench and feel like a true player!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to Bernabéu Tour.
- Entry/Admission - Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerta de Toledo, Madrid Spain
Did you know its construction dates back from the Napoleonic era?
Pass By: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
Royal Palace of Madrid
Pass By: Catedral de Sta Maria la Real de la Almudena, Calle Bailen 10, 28013 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Plaza Mayor, Calle Gerona 4, 28012 Madrid Spain
Pass by Plaza Mayor, once the center of Old Madrid and now the oldest square in the city. First build during the Habsburg period, it was the hearth of Madrid at the time.
Pass By: Puerta del Sol, 28013 Madrid Spain
Puerta del Sol
Pass By: Paseo del Prado, Paseo del Prado, Madrid
Paseo del Prado
Pass By: Prado National Museum, Calle Ruiz de Alarcon 23, 28014 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Cibeles Fountain, Plaza de Cibeles, Madrid Spain
Drive by Cibeles Fountain, where Real Madrid fans celebrate the team victories.
Pass By: Puerta de Alcala, Plaza Independencia 1, 28001 Madrid Spain
Do not miss Puerta de Alcalá, the most famous of the five ancient gates into the city.
Pass By: Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Calle de Alcala 237, 28028 Madrid Spain
You will make a stop for pictures at Las Ventas bullring and your guide will share some insights on the same.
Stop At: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, Avenida Concha Espina 1, 28036 Madrid Spain
Next on schedule is your self-guided tour to the home to Real Madrid CF, this visit will not leave any soccer – or football – fan indifferent. Visit the interactive museum and audiovisuals. Step into the press room, the dressing rooms and walk along the Player’s Tunnel until you reach the pitch.
Enjoy the large interactive walls at the Best Club Ever Room or jump on an interactive journey aboard a copy of the first team official bus. See the wide collection of trophies and discover the history of the club. Access the presidential box – the most exclusive area of the venue –, and feel just like the VIP you are. Get a panoramic view of this huge stadium, which can hold more than 80.000 fans per match.
Visit the first team official changing room and see the place that has welcomed some of the greatest players to the country. Bring back memories of the most emblematic players of all times. Get the most out of your visit and see a venue like no other.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Calle de San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Santiago Bernabéu, 28046 Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is MANDATORY to collect the tickets at Julia Travel office San Nicolas 15.
- If the customers goes directly to Bernabeu without first picking up the tickets from the office, they will not be allowed to attend the tour.
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events RM reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour. Please be informed before the visit.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts and public works).
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- We will make convenient stops to rest and take pictures at Plaza Mayor, Debod’s Temple and Las Ventas Bullring, if the weather permits and always accompanied by our guide.
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair users: please note it is not currently possible to complete the entire Tour Bernabéu.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.