Madrid: Night tour, Flamenco and Dinner show
Meet the most important points in Madrid as the night begins, with this complete city tour for small groups, which ensures more personalized attention. Get another perspective of the nightlife in Madrid.
In addition, you will enjoy a unique show that shows the tradition of flamenco in one of the most popular places to know
This dance full of passion: Carboneras, and last but not least, you can taste a delicious traditional Madrid dinner.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bilingual guide
- Tickets for the flamenco show
- Dinner in three stages and a drink to choose from
- DESSERT: Cheese or Coffee Mousse
- Dinner - DESSERT: Cheese or Coffee Mousse
- Alcoholic Beverages - Includes: Bread and 1 Drink (Wine, Beer, Sangria or Mineral Water).
What's excluded :
- Optional tips
- Pick-up and drop-off in hotels
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madrid, Madrid
We will begin our visit in the Opera square and from there we will go to the iconic Royal Palace of Madrid to get a panoramic view of this wonderful site and have the opportunity to take good photos from the outside, on Gran Vía, the most famous street in the city of Madrid.
Then we will go to Madrid de los Austrias, passing by the Segovia Bridge, Plaza de la Villa, Plaza Mayor and we will finish at Puerta del Sol. With this tour you will be able to see the most important points of historical Madrid and get to know everyday life of the people who live in this city. Let yourself be surprised by the colorful and spectacular lighting of the city!
The end point for this part of the tour is one of the oldest streets in the city, Plaza Mayor. You will get to know the main restaurants and bars and you will know what Madrid's nightlife is like!
Before enjoying a unique flamenco show at the Tablao Carboneras, dinner is offered in three stages to share with a drink of your choice.
And finally, for your enjoyment we close with a flourish with the flamenco show in the tablao de Carboneras. Dance and singing are intertwined with passion, allowing it to flourish from the heart of flamenco. Therefore, the expression and emotion of the artists becomes an intense and personal experience for each viewer.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Ópera, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.