Madrid on Ebike: Cable Car, Picnic & Santiago Bernabéu
elax during the ride with electric bicycles, while enjoying Madrid from their different points of view.
Meet the main Parks of Madrid
Enjoy the excellent views from the Madrid Cable Car.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bilingual expert guide.
- Cultural visit to Madrid by electric bicycle.
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional).
- Pick up at hotel or other places.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madrid, Madrid
Tour Start Time: 10:30 am
Enjoy an electric bike on a route through the main monuments of Madrid, its parks and the Madrid cable car accompanied by an expert guide You can not miss it!
Upon arrival you will meet our expert guide, once mounted on the bicycles, you will leave the San Miguel Market to cross the Plaza Mayor and the neighborhood of the letters to reach the Puerta del Sol, where you will be surprised with the details that only Madrid people They know
After crossing the neighborhood of Las Letras you will reach the Castellana where you will see, Neptune, Atocha and the Puerta de Alcalá. Then you will go to the Retiro Park, where you can enjoy the electric power of the bicycles, while walking in a relaxed way around the lake, the crystal palace ...
After visiting the Retiro Park you will go down the Paseo del Prado to visit the amazing Atocha station and then you will go down to Madrid Río, from here you will see the great reform that this park has had that links with La Casa de Campo. Then you will arrive at the beginning of the famous Gran Vía, the Royal Palace, the Temple of Debod and the Almudena, to end up returning by the Plaza de la Villa to the point of origin.
With this tour you will know the two dimensions of Madrid both modern Madrid and traditional Madrid, while enjoying our guide and excellent bicycles.
End Time of the tour: 4:30 pm
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Plaza de San Miguel, Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.