Madrid Wax Museum Admission Ticket
The Wax Museum is located in the center of Madrid, in what is called the "golden mile of museums", since nearby is placed the Archeological Museum, and following the Paseo del Prado, we find the Prado Museum, the Thyssen Museum or Reina Sofia Museum.
Come and visit us with your whole family, the Museum is the perfect entertainment place for children and adults of all ages. You could find more than 500 figures representing some of the best of the sciences, sports, arts, politics, cinema, literature, history or horror.
Since its opening in 1972, more than fifteen million of people have come to visit the Wax Museum in Madrid.
Currently due to capacity restrictions, our Multivision attractions and the virtual reality FX Force 10 Simulator remain closed until further notice.
per adult from
78 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Gratuities for infants younger than 3 years old.
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Cera de Madrid
What's excluded :
- Visit: Museo de Cera de Madrid, Paseo Recoletos 41, 28004 Madrid Spain
In around 1 hour and a half, you could enjoy a fun tour through our galleries, making selfies with Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Leonardo Di Caprio, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Marilyn Monroe, Donald Trump and Melania, Gandhi, Angelina Jolie or Michael Jackson, among many other national and international, historic and contemporary figures.
The Madrid Wax Museum would like the visitor to experience the time were the sculptures lived, so it created a mixture of set designs, sounds and costumes to make it a more immersive experience. For example, the visit starts in the "Gallery of the Kings", a historic walk into the Spanish history, along the rooms of the ancient Rome, Alhambra, or the Royal Palace in Aranjuez.
The ticket includes as well the visit of three more attractions in the Museum:
"The Terror Train" (a robotized train for kids and adults).
Departure Point :Museo de Cera de Madrid, Paseo Recoletos 41, 28004 Madrid Spain
Departure Time :4/13/2021 - 7/19/2022
7/1/2021 - 8/31/2021
Friday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday: 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM Sunday: 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Museum.
- It is allowed to take pictures and film in the Museum.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.