Madurodam entrance Ticket
Visit the whole country in a day! Discover the highlights and heritage of Holland at Madurodam, world famous for its model ‘village’, the Netherlands in miniature.
The park is beautiful and consists of 338 miniatures as well as flowers in bloom from April until October. Visit Little Amsterdam, have a look at the Parliament Building in The Hague or see what a real Dutch cheese market looks like. Everything is built to a scale of 1:25 including miniature trains, boats and cars that move around. A joy for the whole family with interactive activities and two playgrounds.
And to find out more about Holland’s rich history, visit our indoor attractions. Remarkable stories like the Dutch’s ability to transform water into land. Experience the waters threatening the Netherlands in the Waterwolf and help the steam engine keep Holland dry. And did you know that New York used to be Dutch? Come find out in Madurodam!
per adult from
What's included :
- Madurodam entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Madurodam
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Audio guide
- Transport to/from attractions
- Visit: Madurodam, George Maduroplein 1, 2584 RZ, The Hague The Netherlands
Make your own way to The Hague, an hour south of Amsterdam, to spend a day at Madurodam. This open-air park is home to a range of perfect 1:25 scale models of Holland’s famous attractions, landmarks, castles, windmills, canals, tulip fields and more.
View amazing miniature models of the stately Peace Palace, Rijksmuseum, Binnenhof complex, Delta Works, Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport and the historical Port of Rotterdam.
Holland’s story comes to life with multimedia visuals and interactive exhibits: operate the Oosterschelde storm surge barrier, load containers on a cargo ship at the Rotterdam port, take off with a plane from the airport or make a bid at the flower auction.
Visiting the whole park takes roughly two hours, depending on your pace. Your ticket is valid for one visit.
Departure Point :Madurodam, George Maduroplein 1, 2584 RZ, The Hague The Netherlands
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Madurodam is an outdoor attraction; please dress accordingly to weather conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.