Mag-aso Falls Antequera Bohol
Every year over 2,000 visitors travel here to view the Mag-aso waterfalls in Antequera, Bohol and other popular waterfalls in Bohol. These large waterfalls attract many species of animals as well as providing a beautiful picturesque place to relax and unwind in a pool of healthy natural mineral rich water. The falls are one of the major tour attractions here in Bohol, Philippines. Mag-aso falls a great place to visit when in Bohol and is usually not crowded as its presence is still not covered by most of the Bohol tour itineraries. This particular waterfall is 25-feet tall cascading into a large pool at the bottom. About 20 kilometers from Tagbilaran City, It is about 30 minutes by car or motorcycle from the city and should provide a cool relaxing, scenic drive to the destination. Mag-aso falls offers concrete tables and chairs at a small fee. Lifejackets and lifesavers are for rent for P50. This is a must see tour to ad to your itinerary of Exciting bohol tours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Mag-Aso Falls, located in Antequera, Bohol, is a tourist attraction of natural beauty. Twin falls around 25 feet in height dominate the site, with a large pool at their base (formed by water erosion over thousands of years). Situated at the bottom of a deep gorge, tropical flora and fauna surrounds the entire site. Towering trees forming a natural canopy, adding to the whole rain forest experience. The walk down poses no problems, concrete steps (197 or so) and sturdy handrails make easy going of the otherwise steep slope leading to the falls. Reaching the bottom you’re greeted with a truly breathtaking view, the falls forming a stunning backdrop to take a memorable or dare I say romantic photograph . If you are in a wheelchair or have mobility issues, Mag-Aso Falls is best avoided. You can swim at Mag-Aso Falls, however take care, the main pool is quite deep under the falls. It does get shallower further away. For the more adventurous you can walk / climb up the far side of the gorge and make a spectacular leap in to the pool below. Make sure you have someone recording the moment on video.
Normally a safe place to visit. Care should always be taken as heavy rainfall in the local area can lead to flash flooding. People have been caught out by this and tragically lost their lives. Keep an eye on the local weather. If the weather is bad do not swim
At the entrance to the site you will find a small ticket booth, here you pay the small entrance fee. A Sari Sari store sells drinks and snacks (potatoe chips etc). Remember to bring or buy a bottle of water, the environment is very hot and humid, there are no shops to be found at the bottom area of the falls.
The best time to visit is either morning or afternoon, they don't have lights during night so it must be in the daylight time. Once booked, the operator will contact you for further details and information specially in time agreement. Meals is not included in the package but some optional charges may needed if other services. ( meals, optional tours and etc)
1. Mag-aso Falls Package only ( no meals, No Panglao Tour, No Punta- Cruz)
2. Mag-aso Falls Package with Panglao Tour ( No meals, No Punta- Cruz Church)
3. Mag-aso Falls Package with Meals ( No Panglao Tour, No Punta- Cruz)
4. Mag-aso Falls Package with Punta Cruz Church ( No Meals, No Panglao Tour)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tagbilaran Airport, Philippines
- Bohol Panglao International Airport
- Tagbilaran City Seaport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.