Magic Christmas Tour in Bucharest
The exclusive tour only in the Christmas period! This special times brings magic in The Bucharest city. Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most beautifully decorated places in Bucharest-Palace of the parliament, the Romanian village museum. You will feel spellbound with the charming atmosphere in the central Constitution Square with traditional Christmas corals, which you can feel only this time of the year! What is the story of the Christmas tree? Who was the first to decorate it in the world? What magical things can happen during the Christmas period? Have you heard about Christmas spells? You will hear miraculous Christmas legends about Bucharest. You will visit the Christmas Market in the Bucharest with its decorated wooden stalls, where you can get handicrafts, sweet gingerbread, hot mulled wine. What makes it so popular? What local products is must taste at Christmas? Fill your heart with the joy and experience magic of Bucharest.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Parliament
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Parliament, Strada Izvor 2-4, Bucharest 050711 Romania
Palace of the parliament, the revolution square, the Romanian village museum
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Bucharest, Romania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.