Magic Christmas Tour in Budapest
The exclusive tour only in the Christmas period! This special times brings magic in Budapest city. Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most beautifully decorated places in Budapest - Hungarian Parliament building, Buda Castle, Matthias Church. You will feel spellbound with the charming atmosphere in the Heroes Square, which you can feel only this time of the year! What is the story of the Christmas tree? Who was the first to decorate it in the world? What magical things can happen during the Christmas period? Have you heard about Christmas spells? You will hear miraculous Christmas legends about Budapest. You will visit the old-fashioned Christmas Market Hall. What makes it so popular? What local products is must taste at Christmas? Fill your heart with the joy and experience magic of Budapest.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Hungarian Parliament Building
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
*See Hungarian Parliament building in Christmas lights
*Discover the old-fashioned Christmas Market Hall
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Hungarian Parliament Building, Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 1-3, 1055 Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.