Magic Christmas Tour in Kazbegi
How does Georgia celebrate Christmas? Why Georgians celebrate Christmas on January 6th? Discover a wide variety of Georgian traditions and customs, which include a wide range of seasonal products.
The Christmas and Advent special times brings magic to Kazbegi. Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most beautifully decorated places in the city. You will feel spellbound with the charming atmosphere in the streets which you can feel only this time of the year!
You will experience Kazbegi from a different perspective: living an authentic white Christmas. The most wonderful time of the year is even better at Kazbegi!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Gergeti Trinity Church
What's excluded :
- Optional Trikke Equipment (30 EUR for an adult)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stepantsminda, Georgia
A walk across the Stepantsminda streets.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Gergeti Trinity Church, Near the Village of Gergeti, Stepantsminda Georgia
Long Walk to Gergeti Church, hiking with snow
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kazbegi Bus Stop, ს3, Stepantsminda, Georgia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.