Magic Christmas Tour in Linz
How does Linz celebrate Christmas? How many Christmas markets are in Linz? Discover a wide variety of Austrian traditions and customs, which include a wide range of seasonal products, including the traditional Glühwein.
The Christmas and Advent special times brings magic to Linz Old Town. Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most beautifully decorated places and markets. You will feel spellbound with the charming atmosphere in the streets which you can feel only this time of the year!
You will experience Upper-Austria from a different perspective: filled with holiday lights illuminating the Christmas Markets. The most wonderful time of the year is even better in Linz!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local tour guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Traditional Christmas punch or glühwein (from 4 EUR per person, by your choice)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Landestheater Linz (Musiktheater), Am Volksgarten 1, Linz 4020 Austria
Linz Old Town Hall
Christmas Market at Main Square
Christmas Market Volksgarten
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Dreifaltigkeitssäule, Hauptpl., 4020 Linz, Austria
Return Detail :Kunstuniversität Linz wärmepol, Kunstuniversität Linz, Hauptpl. 8, 4020 Linz, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.