Magic Christmas Tour in London
The exclusive tour only in the Christmas period! This special time brings magic London city. Together with the professional local guide, you will visit Southbank Centre Christmas Market. Christmas celebrations at Southbank include yuletide markets, magical lights, sensational family workshops, and plenty of festive entertainment. Eat, drink and be merry beside the River Thames at Winter Market. Expect seasonal goodies, sparkling lights, mulled wine and that festive feeling. You will feel spellbound with the charming atmosphere in the streets which you can feel only this time of the year! What is the story of the Christmas tree? Who was the first to decorate it in the world? Have you heard about Christmas spells? You will hear miraculous Christmas legends about London city. Enjoy one of the most magical seasonal events in London. What makes it so popular? What local products is must to taste at Christmas? Fill your heart with the joy and experience magic of London city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Southbank Centre Food Markets, Belvedere Road behind Festival Hall, London SE1 8XX England
Southbank Centre Christmas Market
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :South Bank, London SE1 8XX, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.