Magic Christmas Tour in Moscow
The exclusive tour only in the Christmas period! These special times brings magic in The Moscow city. Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most beautifully decorated places in Moscow - Zaryadye Park is a new symbol of Moscow, Kremlin, Red Square, and St. Basils Cathedral. You will feel spellbound with the charming atmosphere along Tverskaya Street, which you can feel only this time of the year! What is the story of the Christmas tree? Who was the first to decorate it in the world? What magical things can happen during the Christmas period? Have you heard about Christmas spells? You will hear miraculous Christmas legends about Moscow. You will visit the old-fashioned Christmas Market in the city Manezh Square. What makes it so popular? What local products are must taste at Christmas? Fill your heart with the joy and experience magic of Moscow.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Saint Basil's Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint Basil's Cathedral, Red Square 2, Moscow 109012 Russia
Zaryadye Park is a new symbol of Moscow, Kremlin, Red Square, and St. Basils Cathedral
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :St. Basil's Cathedral, Krasnaya ploshad, Moskva, Russia, 109012
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.