Magic Christmas Tour in Oaxaca
How is Christmas celebrated in Mexico? Discover a wide variety of Mexican traditions and customs, which include a wide range of seasonal cuisine and the trendy local mixology.
The Christmas special times brings magic to Oaxaca City. Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most beautifully decorated places. You will feel spellbound with the charming atmosphere in the streets which you can feel only this time of the year!
The visit of sights and craft markets are essential in this tour; There you will find all kinds of Christmas decorations, artisan products and souvenirs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide Service
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Templo de Santo Domingo de Guzman, Oaxaca Mexico
Templo de Santo Domingo, Zona Centro, Oaxaca
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Zocalo, Bustamante and Portal de Palacio S / N, Oaxaca 68000 Mexico
Oaxaca Christmas Market
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Templo de Santo Domingo, Calle Macedonio Alcalá s/n, RUTA INDEPENDENCIA, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.