Magic Christmas Tour in Vienna
How does Vienna celebrate Christmas? How many christmas markets are in Vienna? Discover a wide variety of Austrian traditions and customs, which include a wide range of seasonal products, including the traditional Glühwein.
The Christmas special times brings magic to Vienna’s Old Town. Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most beautifully decorated places and markets. You will feel spellbound with the charming atmosphere in the streets which you can feel only this time of the year!
You will experience the capital of Austria in a different perspective: filled with colors with its traditional offerings and particular vibes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local tour guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Traditional Christmas punch or glühwein (from 4 EUR per person, by your choice)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Center of Vienna, Vienna Austria
Vienna Christmas World on Rathausplatz
Christmas Village on Maria-Theresien-Platz
Old Viennese Christmas Market
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Rathaus, Friedrich-Schmidt-Platz 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
Return Detail :Burgring, 1010 Wien, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.