Magic Christmas Tour in Villach
How does Villach celebrate Christmas? How many Christmas markets are in Villach? Discover a wide variety of Austrian traditions and customs, which include a wide range of seasonal products, including the traditional Glühwein.
The Christmas and Advent special times brings magic to Villach Old Town. Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most beautifully decorated places and markets. You will feel spellbound with the charming atmosphere in the streets which you can feel only this time of the year!
You will experience Carinthia from a different perspective: filled with holiday lights illuminating the Christmas Markets. The most wonderful time of the year is even better at Villach!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local tour guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Traditional Christmas punch or glühwein (from 4 EUR per person, by your choice)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villach-St. Jakob, Kirchenplatz 8, Villach 9500 Austria
A visit at St. Jakob Parish Church
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Villach, Villach, Carinthia, Austrian Alps
Christmas Market at Main Square
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ornellahof, Widmanngasse 32a, 9500 Villach, Austria
Return Detail :Rathausplatz, Rathauspl., 9500 Villach, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.