Magic Christmas Tour in Xochimilco
How is Christmas celebrated at the heart of Mexico? Discover a wide variety of Mexican traditions and customs, which include a wide range of seasonal cuisine at the world famous lake of Xochimilco.
The Christmas special times brings magic to Xochimilco. Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most beautifully decorated places at the lake. You will feel spellbound with the charming atmosphere in the streets which you can feel only this time of the year!
The visit of sights and craft markets are essential in this tour; There you will find all kinds of Christmas decorations, the traditional ponche (Christmas drink), artisan products and souvenirs.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guide Service
- Trajinera (Boat) Transportation
- Entry/Admission - Trajineras Of Magic Xochimilco
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trajineras Of Magic Xochimilco, Laguna del muerto, Xochimilco, 16040 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Boat tour around Xochimilco Lake - Expedition to Villa Iluminada
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Embarcadero Caltongo, Av. Nuevo León 113, Caltongo, Xochimilco, 16090 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.