Magic Christmas Tour in Zell am See
How does Zell am See celebrate Advent and Christmas? How many Christmas markets are in Zell am See? Discover a wide variety of Austrian traditions and customs, which include a wide range of seasonal products, including the traditional Glühwein.
The Christmas and Advent special times brings magic to Zell am See. Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most beautifully decorated places and markets. You will feel spellbound with the charming atmosphere in the streets which you can feel only this time of the year!
You will experience Austria from a different perspective: filled with holiday lights illuminating the Christmas Markets. The most wonderful time of the year is even better in Zell am See!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local tour guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Traditional Christmas punch or glühwein (from 4 EUR per person, by your choice)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zell am see view, Hochschlaipfweg 5700, 5700 Zell am See, Austria
Zell am See Christmas Market
Duration: 1 hour 35 minutes
Stop At: Zell am See, Zell am See, Austrian Alps
A visit to Zell am See Pfarrkirche hl. Hippolyth
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :5700 Zell am See, Austria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.