Magic Fountains Park - Night Tour (Small Group)
Let’s visit the most wonderful Park of Lima to see dancing fountains in a variety of colors and styles that will have you spellbound! It is so spectacular how they synchronize the music and water movements.
Enjoy its nice gardens and get ready to see the laser light show on the water which is a delight, mixing images and laser figures projected into the fountain water. It is just amazing! Do not miss it!
Come with us and be part of this unforgettable experience. Book it now! Do not miss it!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free Pick up and Drop off to your Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- All entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Circuito Magico del Agua
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Circuito Magico del Agua, Jr. Madre de Dios S/N Al costado del Estadio Nacional, Lima 15046 Peru
After picking you up, we will go to the most emblematic Park or Lima, which has the Guinness Book record to be the largest fountain complex in the world, displaying 13 distinct fountains and many are interactive. They are illuminated by night and many of which are choreographed to music and continuously changing color schemes
Your expert guide will explain you about the significance and importance of the area.
Book now and be part of this unforgettable experience! Do not miss it!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT:Free pickup and drop-off to your Hotel or Airbnb are included only from the following Lima's districts: Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro, Downtown Lima (historical center), Chorrillos, Surquillo, San Borja, Santiago de Surco, Pueblo Libre, Jesus Maria, Magdalena del Mar, San Miguel, Rimac, Breña, La Victoria and Lince. If you are staying at another district or want to be picked up from the Airport of Lima, to go on tour with us, then a small fee has to be paid due to distance. We also offer free pick up (for cruises) from Callao Port, Plaza Salaverry, Plaza San Miguel or Larcomar Mall.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.