Magic Island and Ala Moana Beach Park Hoverboard Tour
Take control of an all-terrain self-balancing electric hoverboard from the Hilton Hawaiian Village Lagoon and navigate over sand, dirt, grass, and sidewalks through some of the most scenic natural beauty on the south shore of Oahu. A fun activity with friends or family and an exciting way to explore at the same time! Lead by your adventurous guide, you'll be transported through magnificent Magic Island and active Ala Moana Beach Park. Stopping for photos, fun facts, and the occasional animal (ie, green sea turtles, native birds, and colorful fish), your 1 hour 45 minute adventure will go by quickly but leave some lasting memories of tropical Hawaii!
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- All-terrain self-balancing hoverboard use and training.
- Guide for small group tour.
- Helmet use. Contact us after booking for extra small or large requirements.
- Small pouch in front of hoverboard to hold small items (wallet, camera, phone, etc).
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
Learn to ride an all-terrain self-balancing hoverboard then explore Magic Island and Ala Moana Beach Park with your small group and expert local guide. Hover effortlessly to the naturally beautiful areas outside of Waikiki that should not be missed. Glide past the largest yacht harbor in Hawaii, over the Ala Wai canal, and through the lush Ala Moana Beach Park. The park 100-acre waterfront park is filled with palm tree groves, charming lagoons, and waterways, massive state-designated "exceptional" trees, native birds, and more. Stop for a photo at scenic viewpoints and learn about what you're seeing from your guide. Cruising along the beach font boardwalk with views of the calm ocean lagoon, sunbathers, and Diamond Head in the distance, you'll soak up the relaxed island vibes and take in this beautiful area in style. As we explore Magic Island, you'll have exceptional views over the water in both directions. To the west, see the Waianae Range and downtown highrises in the distance. To the east from the tip of Magic Island, you'll see popular surf breaks, Waikiki, and frequently outrigger canoe teams paddling by. You'll feel miles away from the hotels of Waikiki, in natural Hawaii!
Departure Point :Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon Boardwalk, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be at least 16 years old per Hawaii law.
- Cannot be pregnant.
- Weigh between 100 lbs and 260 lbs.
- All participants must sign a liability release waiver. If a minor, guardian must sign.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.