Magic of Film Themed Virtual Tour of London
Go on a Magic of Film themed walking tour of London. Get sorted into teams and test your film knowledge. Starting in Soho, we wend our way through Covent Garden, Trafalgar Square and many more stops - each with its own showbiz backstory!
Walk in the footsteps of your favorite actors and screenwriters around the cinematic world of London. Your guide is a movie enthusiast, armed with weird and wonderful film trivia.
Meet your guide in Soho, where you will be put into teams - prepare to have your movie knowledge tested in our Silverscreen Quiz! There are several other games along the way with fabulous prizes to be won.
Visit the sites that inspired the movies, from Hitchcock’s classics and silent film, all the way through to Bond, Marvel movies and romcoms.
PLEASE NOTE ALL TOUR TIMES ARE SET TO TIME ZONE BST
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Games and quizzes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace Theatre, 113 Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1D 5AY England
Our guide will start the virtual tour at the Palace Theatre. The theatre is a stones throw from Soho, which we will explore along the way!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Covent Garden, London WC2E 9DD England
Covent Garden is steeped in rich film history!
Pass By: Millennium Bridge, Thames Embankment, London SE1 9JE England
Millennium Bridge, one of the more modern structures in London, has been featured in many movies. It's a striking image.
Pass By: Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
Borough Market, a bustling marketplace offering everything from cupboard essentials to luxury treats.
Pass By: King's Cross Station, Euston Road, London NW1 2AL England
King's Cross Station has a beautiful array of impressive architecture.
Departure Point :89 Charing Cross Rd, London W1D, UK
Return Detail :London King's Cross, 101 Camley St, London N1C 4AX, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your webcam and microphones may or may not be visible/audible to the other participants
- The tour lasts an hour and we would ask your internet speed allows for videos.
- This tour is guaranteed to run, no matter how many people on the tour
- This is a virtual tour, we will not be meeting in person, only online
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.