Magic of Film Tour with Quizzes
Go on a Magic of Film themed walking tour of London. Get sorted into teams and test your film knowledge. We wend our way through Soho, Covent Garden, Trafalgar Square and many more stops - each with its own showbiz backstory!
Walk in the footsteps of your favorite actors and screenwriters around the cinematic world of London. Your guide is a movie enthusiast, armed with weird and wonderful film trivia.
You will be put into teams - prepare to have your movie knowledge tested in our Silverscreen Quiz! There are several other games along the way with fabulous prizes to be won.
Visit the sites that inspired the movies, from classics and silent film, all the way through to Bond, Marvel movies and romcoms.
See London through the lens of a camera on a 2-hour adventure around the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Games and quizzes
What's excluded :
- A ZONE 1 Travelcard will not be included in the ticket price (£5.90)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
The site of the Leaky Cauldron
Pass By: Millennium Bridge, Thames Embankment, London SE1 9JE England
The bridge destroyed by the deatheaters
Pass By: Covent Garden, London WC2E 9DD England
JK Rowling history.
Departure Point :Southwark View Point, London SE1 9DF, UK
Return Detail :Palace Theatre, 113 Shaftesbury Ave, West End, London W1D 5AY, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair users - be aware there are stairs on the tour.
- The tour lasts 2 hours and is 2km (1.2mi) in length. The pace is very easy however, and there aren't many hills
- This tour is guaranteed to run, no matter how many people on the tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.