Enter the romantic Seville of the Dukes of Monpensier, live the love story of King Alfonso XII or appreciate the history and its legends in each of its wonderful monuments.
If you don't have enough, have a beer in a typical 19th-century Seville tavern living a unique moment with a personalized magic show just for you.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Seville romantic tour
- Tour guide
- Magic show
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Real Maestranza de Caballeria de Sevilla, Paseo de Colon, 12, 41001 Seville Spain
The most important bullring in Spain together with the Sales of Madrid.
Pass By: Torre del Oro, Paseo de Cristobal Colon Near Puente de San Telmo, 41001 Seville Spain
We explain its history and some anecdote.
Pass By: Palacio de San Telmo, Av. de Roma El Arenal, 41004 Seville Spain
Here begins a beautiful love story.
Pass By: Costurero de la Reina, Paseo de las Delicias, 9, Seville Spain
We follow our love story.
Pass By: Parque de Maria Luisa, Paseo de las Delicias, s/n, 41013 Seville Spain
Here ends the romantic love story.
Pass By: Real Fabrica De Tabacos, Calle San Fernando 4, 41004 Seville Spain
Here we will talk about the legend of Carmen, taken to the cinema or the opera and that was forged in this place.
Pass By: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
Its history and legends.
Stop At: Plaza del Cabildo, Plaza de Cabildo, 41001 Seville Spain
We will enter a typical Sevillian tavern to have a beer and enjoy a personalized magic show.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de toros de la Real Maestranza de Caballería de Sevilla, Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, 12, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Avenida de la Constitución, Av. de la Constitución, Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.