Magic Tower Entrance Ticket
In the Ányos Jedlik Experimentary, the teachers of the Faculty of Science of Eszterházy Károly University hold workshops with high-quality demonstrations, extraordinary classes in biology, physics, geography and chemistry, which are an integral part of the Magic Tower's programs. Extraordinary classes are a complement to school curricula and can be requested by school groups on pre-arranged topics and times. This hall also hosts lecture series for major science events, in-service training and quizzes sponsored by the Magic Tower. The 40-person room is equipped with state-of-the-art educational equipment.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Admission ticket
- Entry/Admission - MagicTower
What's excluded :
- Visit: MagicTower, Eszterhazy ter 1, Eger 3300 Hungary
The interactive tools of the Magic Room help you understand physical phenomena in a "tangible" way. Visitors can learn about basic physical phenomena through interesting experiments that they can do themselves, and play scientific "games". The range of experiments ranges from mechanics through optical devices to electromagnetic curiosities. Operating them is a fun experience not only for students but also for adult visitors. They repeatedly say, "If they had taught me physics in this way, I would have loved it." Many people recall Professor Öveges's television experiments in his memory.
Departure Point :MagicTower, Eszterhazy ter 1, Eger 3300 Hungary
Departure Time :6/1/2020 - 8/31/2020
6/1/2021 - 8/31/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 01:30 PM Tuesday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 01:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.