Magic Water Circuit & Lima by Night
In this tour you will see the different places near of the main square and you have the help of your tour guide to take the best pictures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Circuito Magico Del Agua
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Circuito Magico Del Agua, Jr. Madre de Dios Parque de la Reserva, Lima 15046 Peru
Lima’s Circuito Magico del Agua has become the number one outdoor activity to do in Lima at night, since its founding in 2007. Built within the Parque de la Reserva, the fountains provide fun, culinary and family option for those looking to enjoy an evening in Lima. The municipal project is composed of a series of 13 fountains, all choreographed to music and lights.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor), Jr. Junin and Jr. Carabaya, Lima Peru
Visiting the main square of Lima’s historic center at night, including the cathedral, and the main square. Many of the buildings are illuminated by night, and provide perfect subjects for nice photos of the historic city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotel in Miraflores, Barranco and San Isidro
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.