Magic Water Circuit
Enjoy a guided tour of the Magic Water Circuit in Lima, a refreshing difference than normal Lima tours. This impressive park, named as the largest of its kind by the Guinness Book of World Records, has beautiful water fountains that dance to music and lights providing an astonishing spectacle, including a jet spray reaching 262 feet high.
Eco-travelers need not be put off: the park reuses the majority of any water circulated in the fountains, with just a small percentage evaporating into the air. All in all, the Magic Water Circuit makes for a fun day out in Lima for kids and adults alike. Finally, The tour ends at Parque Kennedy, Miraflores.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up (please check "Meeting and Pick up information")
- Drop-off at Parque Kennedy, Miraflores.
- Touristic transportation.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
- Admission to Magic water circuit.
- Entry/Admission - Circuito Magico Del Agua
What's excluded :
- Drop-off to the hotels (the tour ends at Parque Kennedy, Miraflores).
- Meals and Beverages.
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Circuito Magico Del Agua, Jr. Madre de Dios Parque de la Reserva, Lima 15046 Peru
A modern system of fountains certified as the largest in the world by the Guinness World Records. Built in Exhibition Park, the Magical Water Circuit attracts crowds during summer and winter, being one of the new favourite attractions of Lima.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center, Av Paseo de la República 170, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
2: San Agustin Riviera Hotel, Av. Inca Garcilaso de la Vega 981, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro.- Meeting Point in Sheraton Lima hotel and San Agustín Riviera hotel for passengers located at Historic Centre of Lima.- Drop-off at Parque Kennedy, Miraflores. - This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If passengers stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Kennedy Park, Diagonal, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All passengers must carry a negative PCR Covid-19 test issued no more than 72 hours before your arrival or an Antigen Test issue 24 hours before your arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.