Magic Water Circuit with Dinner and Folkloric Show
Enjoy a guided tour of the Magic Water Circuit in Lima, for something a little bit different when compared to the cultural and historical tours of the capital. This impressive park, named as the largest of its kind by the Guinness Book of World Records, Its beautiful water fountains dance to music and lights, providing an astonishing spectacle, which includes a jet spray reaching 262ft high! And eco travellers need not be put off: the park reuses the majority of any water circulated in the fountains, with just a small percentage evaporating into the air. All in all, the Magic Water Circuit makes for a fun day out in Lima – for kids and adults alike!
After this experience, head to a renowned restaurant to relish a delicious dinner. While in the restaurant, enjoy a typical dance show with dancers performing some of the most representative dances from different regions of Peru. The perfect end to this activity in Lima before you are transferred back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Buffet dinner and folkloric show at local restaurant.
- Admission to Magic water circuit.
- Touristic transportation
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Entry/Admission - Circuito Magico Del Agua
- Entry/Admission - Miraflores
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Circuito Magico Del Agua, Jr. Madre de Dios Parque de la Reserva, Lima 15046 Peru
A modern system of fountains certified as the largest in the world by the Guinness World Records. Built in Exhibition Park, the Magical Water Circuit attracts crowds during summer and winter, being one of the new favourite attractions of Lima.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Miraflores District, Lima Peru
Taste a variety of traditional food and enjoy a peruvian folklore show at a local restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center, Av Paseo de la República 170, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
2: San Agustin Riviera Hotel, Av. Inca Garcilaso de la Vega 981, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro.- Meeting Point in Sheraton Lima hotel and San Agustín Riviera hotel for passengers located at Historic Centre of Lima.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If passengers stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.