Magical bike tour around Cong
Let me take you on an adventurous tour where you will enjoy Connemara's magical countryside.
You will explore unique routes the average tourist never sees.
You will have stunning views over two of the biggest lakes in Ireland and breathe the magic that Cong Forest brings you.
On a lunch break in Cong village you will have the chance to taste true Irish cheeses with a refreshing glass of wine.
Fancy a ride?
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bike helmets
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- We do a bike ride from a distance of 35k
We meet and start at Burke's bar and restaurant in Clonbur village for a welcoming coffee or tea where I briefly explain the tour we make.
We will be cycling in the countryside around Mount Gable, reaching Lake Corrib.
We continue the road to the village of Cornamona, riding along Lake Corrib, passing through Ard Na Gaoithe Forest where we end at the famous Ashford Castle.
In Cong we take a break for lunch which is included in a local cafe, McHugh's.
After lunch we continue biking through Cong forest where we visit Big Island rendering you stunning views over Lough Mask all the way to finish at Burke's bar and restaurant in Clonbur village.
You will see stunning views of Lough Corrib, breathe the magical energy of the ancient trees in the forest of Cong.
• Ashford Castle Drive, Cong F31 CA48 Ireland
• Pigeon Hole Cave, Clonbur Road, Cong Ireland
• Cong, Cong, County Mayo, Western Ireland
• Clonbur/Cong Trail, Cong Ireland
• Sandwiches, Salads, Baked potatoes - For lunch there's a wide variety of choice between sandwiches, salads, baked potatoes and cakes
Departure Point :R345, Cloonbur, Co. Galway, Ireland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.