MAGICAL CHICHEN ITZA NIGHT SHOW Includes visit to cenote, Valladolid and buffet.
Experience the mysticism of the Mayans by night in Chichén Itzá, where history and culture get together and join forces in an amazing spectacle of magic and light!
Imagine a sky full of stars, a balmy evening at the foot of the pyramids and buildings built by a fantastic culture, lasting for centuries, which still surprises us to this day. All this is yours to experience at Kukulkan Night Show, an audiovisual presentation that describes Maya cosmogony, their particular vision about the origin of the planet, and the history of this place which is one of the New 7 Wonders of the World.
A forty-five-minute walk by night through the main archaeological monuments of Chichén Itzá is followed by a twenty-five minute show of lights and sound that takes you on a journey through history, myths and Mayan cosmogony. Narrative, music and colours are projected in synchronization over the pyramid of Kukulcán.
We have all the sanitary measures to protect your health throughout this amazing journey.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Mexican Regional Buffet
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Museum of Tequila "Don Tadeo" Admission
- Cenote Hubiku Admission
- Visit to a Mayan Village at Hubiku
- Kukulcan Night Show in Chichen Itza admission
- Visit to Valladolid
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
- Entry/Admission - Museo Del Tequila DON TADEO
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - Drinks in restaurant with extra cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
We will go directly to your hotel for you and travel to our first destin, Temozon. To enjoy not only the Cenote that is located there. When you arrive you will notice many things that you can definitely enjoy as a restaurant, cenote, a beautiful Mayan village and a museum of Tequila. First you will find the letters Hubiku where you can take your picture of the memory. On your way to the cenote, you will find a shaman who will bless you and welcome you.
The cenote is a closed cenote, it has a hole where a large tree once introduced its roots to reach these fresh waters, the water goes down like a waterfall and around it the birds flutter as if they were in a paradise, in the cenote also the emerald waters invite you to swim in them and the opening in the center of it allows the rays of the sun to enter the center of it , you will enjoy a magical paradise and natural show.
After cooling you off a bit you can enjoy a delicious buffet meal with the typical dishes of the region in the restaurant that is located there.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museo Del Tequila DON TADEO, Temozón, Yuc., Mexico
Then we will visit the tequila museum "Don Tadeo" where you will learn about the process of making tequila, you can also taste some! Also when you're done you can take a tour of the Mayan village and get to know a little more about their daily life and their work making hammocks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Later, we'll get on the transport once more and head to our next destination. We will visit the colonial city of Valladolid, considered as Pueblo Magico, this city is located in the heart of Yucatan, where you can admire colonial Mexico in its architecture of buildings, temples, its Church of San Servacio, its convent of San Bernardino, its main square and city park. A perfect place to escape from routine and big cities.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan, Chichen Itza Mexico
Last and not least, the magic you were looking for in all this trip... The famous Chichen Itza Light Show known as the Kukulkan Nights, is a light and sound show that allows us to visit at night this important archaeological area, one of the seven wonders of the world. Located on the Yucatan Peninsula, near one of the largest tourist destinations in all of Mexico, Chichen Itza is one of the most visited archaeological sites in the country.
And this evening experience will make you know better the fantastic history of Chichen Itza and the Mayan culture. Enjoy this incredible show and get to know the timeline this magical story!
Duration: 1 hour 35 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 10:30 am to 11:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. It is important to mention that all our vehicles are sanitized daily and we have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and secure environment.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.