Magical CHRiSTMAS MARKETS: Salzburg & Berchtesgaden EXCLUSiVE TOUR from Munich
*****2021 SALZBURG CHRISTMAS MARKETS: FROM 18 NOVEMBER*****
*****BERCHTESGADEN CHRISTMAS MARKETS: FROM 25 NOVEMBER 2021*****
Who doesn’t love the ROMANTIC FLAIR of Christmas markets?
This exclusive excursion to the most beautiful Salzburg Christmas markets will enchant you. Especially in the Advent season, both the narrow streets and the magnificent baroque squares at the Residenz, the Cathedral and the Festival Houses unfold their special charm.
Not only Christmas will inspire you, but also the expert explanations of your guide about the many Salzburg sights - including the SOUND OF MUSIC filming locations - such as Hellbrunn Palace, where not only the famous 'Gazebo', but also the most festive Christmas market on the Austrian side is located.
All these wonderful impressions reach their climax after crossing the border in our new comfortable VW Business van in BERCHTESGADEN. Even at this indescribably atmospheric Christmas market (open from 26 Nov) you are in the best hands of your Christmal-loving professional guide Stefan - there is no better way to get in the mood for the holidays!
Photo Credit under "Additional Info"
per adult from
510 to 630 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professionally conducted private full-day excursion (only your group participates)
- Drive in a new, comfortable and winterproof VW-Minivan (a/c), Wi-Fi on board
- Licensed, friendly and experienced Guide
- City Tour Salzburg and Berchtesgaden
- Duration: 8.5 or 10.5 hours
- Mineral water
- No hidden costs!
- COVID-19 SAFE
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (if desired)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Maria Ramersdorf Kirche, Ramersdorfer Str. 6, 81669 Munich, Bavaria Germany
We carefully curate our selection of Christmas markets for each tour to give you the ultimate tour experience. At the same time, this is YOUR exclusive tour, so we welcome your suggestions and do our best to accommodate your wishes. Whether you prefer to stay longer at one stop or add a whole new one, let us know and we’ll adapt your bespoke tour accordingly.
... but now: Sit back and relax, rest assured that you are in good hands with your friendly & professional tour guide, who will take you on eventful, informative yet relaxing excursions in a new Volkswagen Comfort Van.
... at the old pilgrimage church of St. Maria Ramersdorf from the 14th century we leave Munich and take the Autobahn (motorway) A8 heading Southeast ...
Stop At: Salzburg, Salzburg, Austrian Alps
Not only marvel at the most beautiful Salzburg Christmas markets, but also explore the famous and well-known sights with your guide - including numerous SOUND OF MUSIC filming locations. Enjoy a wonderful Advent day in Salzburg!
Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Hellbrunn, Fuerstenweg 37, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Where in summer thousands of tourists are taken by the Hellbrunn trick fountains, in winter one of the most beautiful Christmas markets takes place far and wide. The castle courtyard of the former summer residence of the Salzburg prince-bishops offers a ceremonial setting for this jewel! (On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, an entrance fee of € 5.00 p.p. is charged until 6 p.m. (children up to 6 years free), but this includes a voucher for a mulled wine or children's punch.)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Berchtesgaden, Berchtesgaden, Upper Bavaria, Bavaria
The Berchtesgaden Christmas Market is open from 25 November!
With contemplative sounds, traditional craftsmanship, the Berchtesgadener Christmas market will tune into the Advent season. Framed by the romantic setting of historic townhouses, royal castle and mystical Watzmann, the so-called "Berchtesgadener Berg-Advent" will put countless visitors in the Advent mood.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
.Pick-up at any hotel/address in Munich at 8:30 or 9:30 AM, or any other pick-up time according to your wishes - then we ask for a short note..Pick-up (and/or return) is also possible outside Munich (e.g. MUC airport) on customer request; additional costs may apply. We will be happy to inform you!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- TRAVEL*SAFE & WITH CONFIDENCE ...and the certainty that with ALL our tours you & your Loved ones are safe and protected - Since our vehicle is equipped with the protective partition screens (removable), we now even exceed all COVID-19 requirements: 1) Only your group travels in our Minivan, which is cleaned and disinfected after each use. Hand Sanitizer is on board. 2) As your (Driver-) Guide I can provide an up-to-date health-certificate. 3) The Minivan is driven EXCLUSIVELY by me (owner of SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE) - so there is 100% transparency and maximum security guaranteed. 4) When we leave the minivan for sightseeing, we STRICTLY AVOID ALL CROWDS AND GATHERINGS. The top priority is to keep a safe distance! If you have any doubts about visiting a particular attraction, we will always be able to offer alternative destinations. 5) We keep ourselves up-to-date on the latest recommendations and directives of the WHO and the German government. 6) If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us anytime. // WHENEVER YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR NEXT TRIP: Trust in SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE Tours - even in turbulent times - we take the situation seriously and take prudent measures to keep you safe! Stay healthy & well, with warm regards, Stefan [SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE]
- Image credit: Fotos #Titel, #1 - #7 © Tourismus Salzburg, picture authors in detail: #TITEL ©Breitegger Günter / Foto#1 ©G. Breitegger / Foto#2 ©Tourismus Salzburg / Foto#3 ©Breitegger Günter / Foto#4 ©R. Zauner / Foto#5 ©Austria / Foto#6 ©Tourismus Salzburg / Foto#7 ©Tourismusverband Oberndorf, Hermeter // Image credit Fotos #8 - #14 © Berchtesgadener Advent GmbH
- Valid identity documents are required for crossing the border into Austria!
- The BERCHTESGADENER Christmas Market is open from 25 November
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- UPDATE JUNE 2021: COVID-19 infections have decreased significantly in Germany. Nevertheless, we continue to guarantee you the highest protective measures, such as the protective partition screens in our van (removable). - Travel SAFELY & COMFORTABLY with confidence! ... more under "Additional Info"
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.