Magical Postojna cave and Predjama castle from Koper
In this 5 hours long tour, you will visit the most popular attraction in Slovenia! Postojna caves is one of the kind, not just in Slovenia, but also in Europe. Explore fascinating underground systems and learn more about this natural phenomena. You enter and exit the cave with the small electric train and proceed your way by foot inbetween.
Just a few minutes drive from the caves, there is another magnificent place - Predjama castle. This remarkable stone-cave built castle will take you back to medieval times and make your excursions memorable. Predjama offers one of the best photo stops opportunities in Slovenia.
When visiting the cave, be sure you are dressed comfortable with good walking shoes and dressed in layers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance fee to Postojna Cave
- Predjama Castle photostop
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transportation with AC van/minibus/coach
- Shared group tour
- Local guide at the caves (different languages avialable)
- Entry/Admission - Postojna Cave
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Postojna Cave, Jamska cesta 30, Postojna 6230 Slovenia
Get prepared fort he most visited attraction in Slovenia. Postojna caves are magnificent underground system with most exquisite chambers, halls, galleries, stalactites and stalagmites. You will enjoy in breathtaking train ride on the part of the visit, and the most part you will enjoy in underground landscape on your own, with explanations of the guide. Don't forget to visit the only kind of Human fish in the world, who choosed it's home just in this cave! The tour in the caves takes approximately 1 ½ hour.
Just few minutes away, there awaits you Predjama castle, beautiful stone-carved fortress, one of the kind on the world. The beautiful sight over the castle, will take you back into the history and make you imagine all the knights on the horses, strolling around the area and protecting their hideout. It is amazing setting to take photos in surrounded green landscape and end your journey.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Predjama Castle, Predjama 1, Postojna 6230 Slovenia
Photostop at only stone carved castle in the world.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Belveder 8, 6000 Koper - Capodistria, Slovenia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 adults and maximum 15 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.