Magical Shwedagon Pagoda Half Day Tour
This one is our brand new product that you can't see in any other tours and this amazing tour allows you in a way that you experience Shwedagon and other religious buildings with your own local EXPERT as well as learning the spiritual beliefs of locals.
Also, you have a chance to try typical Burmese Breakfast and explore surrounding areas(hidden gems) of Pagoda to dive into wonderful moments as you take part in some activities. Take your spots and be the first explorers of unbeaten trials.
• Enjoy a delicious local Burmese breakfast
• Take part in an activity to get a closer look at the daily life of the Monks and take a chance to explore spiritual beliefs and Buddhism
• Discover the hidden places around Shwedagon Pagoda
• Visit a colorful local market
• Meet with astrologer and have a fun conversation
• Experience the world wander Shwedagon Pagoda and get inspired by fascinating architecture
Ps: We start this amazing tour as soon as two people sign up.
per adult from
4 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Breakfast - Typical Burmese Breakfast (Motehingar and tea)
- Bottled water
- Local licensed tour guide providing expert commentary
- Shwedagon Pagoda Entrance Fee
- Contributions to monks & astrologer
- Soft drinks
- Viator Brokerage fees
- Lots of smile and care
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Shwedagon Pagoda is an amazing experience at any time of the years. As it is the holiest Pagoda in Myanmar, there is a lot to be learned in the spiritual beliefs of locals. So, why don’t you step back in time and immerse yourself in the excitement of exploring around Shwedagon Pagoda on foot as native tourists did before.
This insightful tour lets you get up close with the heart of smiling people as well as deep dive into learning the spiritual beliefs of locals and Buddhism.
Begin your day with a refreshing breakfast; Burmese popular snacks and tea at the locally famous restaurant. By then, why not enjoy a stroll to learn the daily life of the monks through observing locals donate the monks!
Also, stop by a Chinese temple before passing through the narrow paths (unbeaten paths!) to get the colonial building (monastery)
Next, find time to explore a place where student strike started during colonial periods and meet mythical beings and spirits of all shapes and sizes, Nats, as they are called, in Myanmar language.
Also, make your way to a colorful market before walking up to the Shwedagon Pagoda and on the way, interact with an astrologer. Then comes the real highlight. At the Shwedagon Pagoda, witness people sweep the grounds, light candles and put fresh flowers in the vase. Hear the stories from your local EXPERT before finding time to round off our tour with a beautiful park. We then conclude the tour at the northern part of Shwedagon Pagoda.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Old Yay Tar Shay Street, Old Yay Tar Shay St, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.