Magical Soufriere: A Tour of St Lucia
This tour is a fascinating exploration of St. Lucia and all it has to offer. You'll start by driving to the town of Soufriere to visit the famous Pitons. Continue through banana plantations, fishing villages and tropical rainforests to visit the beautiful Sulphur Springs. Finish this great tour of St. Lucia with a stop at Morne Coubaril to walk the trails of a working plantation!
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off (North Island hotels only)
- Fresh Local Juice
- Entry to attractions
- Entry/Admission - Morne Coubaril HIstorical Adventure Park
- Entry/Admission - Sulphur Springs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Roseau Beach, Anse La Raye St. Lucia
See the vast banana plantations at Roseau, while making your way to Soufriere.
Option to purchase local crafts from the vendors nearby.
Pass By: Anse La Raye, St. Lucia
View the charming fishing village of Anse-La-Raye, while witnessing the stunnining landscape.
Pass By: Canaries, St. Lucia
Witness the charming fishing village of Canaries, while taking in the natural surroundings.
Pass By: Pitons, Soufriere St. Lucia
Get an Amazing view of the Gros and Petit Pitons as you make your way to the magical town of Soufriere.
Stop At: Morne Coubaril HIstorical Adventure Park, Morne Coubaril Estate, Soufriere St. Lucia
Visit a working sugar plantation.
Get up close and personal with the old machinery used in sugar production.
Tour and learn the history of the over 200 year old estate.
visit the orchard of tropical fruits trees such as: Grapefruit and Oranges.
Complimentary drink at the end of the tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sulphur Springs Access Rd, Soufriere St. Lucia
See the Sulfur Springs at the world's only drive-in volcano.
A tour of the location with a knowledgeable guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens, Soufriere Estate, Soufriere St. Lucia
Stroll through the lush botanical gardens, filled with an array of tropical plants a flowers.
Witness the famous Diamond Falls.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick up only available to hotels in the north. Airports
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Castries Harbor
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- Take along cameras, towels and swimwear
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tour Guides and Drivers will be required to wear a mask Airport and Resort Team Members will wear a mask and freely utilize hand sanitizer while on duty Visitors, Tour Guides & Drivers will be provided with Hand Sanitizers at regular Intervals
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.