Magical Water Circuit and Dinner Show (Lima)
The Magical Water Circuit Tour and Dinner Show will make you know one of the most amazing places in the city of Lima, which is the Magical Water Circuit, to then enjoy an exquisite buffet dinner and a spectacular show at the restaurant "La Dama" Juana "that presents the most important manifestations of dance, music and Peruvian folklore.
The real name is "The Magical Water Circuit of the Reserve Park" and was inaugurated on July 26, 2007.
It has 13 cybernetic sources, supported with the highest technology where music, water, sound and laser lights are mixed to present unique and incredible shows.
This amazing place has an area of approximately 135,000 m2, with beautiful areas of green areas, ideal for holding social, cultural and corporate events.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Round trip transportation.
- Bilingual professional guide.
- Buffet dinner at the "Dama Juana" Restaurant.
What's excluded :
- Extra expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: lima, jr. trujillo 234 rimac, Cercado de Lima 15079, Peru
This tour will start with the pick up of your Hotel and immediately we will go to the Magical Water Circuit.
Upon arrival, you will observe 13 cybernetic sources.
You will also see a geyser that rises up to 80 meters.
You will also appreciate the largest water screen in the world, in which an audiovisual show is projected on its 95 meters high.
After touring the Magical Water Circuit, we will go to the "Dama Juana" Restaurant to taste an exquisite buffet dinner.
You will discover 5000 years of history and culture through the tasting of the dinner and observing the beauty of Peruvian folklore.
Duration: 04 hours (approximately).
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick ups are around city centre at 17:45pm approximately
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Things to bring:
- Camera and video camera.
- Money for extra expenses.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.