Magical Windward Oahu Private Tour
We will tour Waikiki, Diamond Head, the Kahala mansions area, Hanauma Bay, beautiful beaches, and the Ko'olau mountains, stopping along the way to visit charming towns, sample delicious local food, enjoy unique shopping opportunities, and experience much more of the best of Oahu!
Your Certified Hawai`i Professional Tour Guide will suggest places to stop but YOU will decide where to do so, according to your preferences. We look forward to hosting you with all the Ho'okipa (customer service) you deserve, and the Aloha of Hawai`i!
per adult from
4 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cold bottled water
- Private transportation
- Professional guiding services
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
View the iconic volcanic tuff cone that graces the skyline of Honolulu.
Stop At: Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825-2005
View the renowned and beautiful bay that was once the retreat of Hawaiian nobility.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kailua Beach Park, 526 Kawailoa Road, Kailua, Oahu, HI 96734
Stroll one of the most beautiful beaches in Hawaii.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any accommodations on Oahu.Airports
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Pier 2, Honolulu, HI
- Pier 11, Honolulu, HI
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.