Magnolia Plantation Admission & Tour with Transportation from Charleston
Enjoy this 4.5-hour tour of Magnolia Plantation and see the plantation has stood the test of time dating back to 1676. One of America's most important historical sights, you will travel in comfort on board an air conditioned coach. This tour is led by a knowledgeable and professional guide, that can transport you back in time.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Admission to Magnolia Plantation in Charleston
- 45-Minute Narrated Nature Tram Ride through the Audubon Swamp Gardens
- 30-Minute Tour of Magnolia Plantation Historic Home
- Round-Trip Transportation Aboard Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Professional Guide
- Enjoy a guided walk through America's last large scale Romantic Garden
- See wildlife such as alligators, egrets, herons, and turtles on the nearly 600 acre plantation
- Entry/Admission - Magnolia Plantation & Gardens
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Magnolia Plantation & Gardens, 3550 Ashley River Rd, Charleston, SC 29414-7109
The history and beauty of Magnolia Plantation has stood the test of time. It is also the only Plantation on the Ashley River that survived both the American Revolution and the Civil War. It is one of the oldest plantations in the south and is also known as America's most beautiful Garden.
This guided Magnolia Plantation Tour comes with round trip transportation in our climate controlled buses. All gate fees are included in the price of this 4.5 hour tour and will allow you to step back in time, so you can experience Magnolias incredible history.
On this tour, you will experience a 45-minute narrated tram ride past slave cabins, through swamps, rice fields and see wildlife such as alligators, egrets, herons, and turtles on the nearly 600 acre plantation and garden visit. You will also receive a guided walk through America's last large scale Romantic Garden, which is also known as America's most beautiful Garden.
Departure Point :375 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is not recommended for children under 3 years old.
- Drinks are available for purchase at the Magnolia Plantation
- Cannot accommodate wheelchairs, but we can accommodate those with limited mobility if they can be assisted by a companion.
- No pets. Service animals are allowed.
- Dress code is casual
- Please Arrive 15-Minutes before departure time
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.