Mai Chau Full Day Trip
Located in Hoa Binh province, 150km from Hanoi, it takes about 3 hours and a half to reach Mai Chau by bus. Recently, Mai Chau has become a favorite destination for tourists because of its climate, beauty and unique character. Mai Chau has cool climate around the year with average degrees between 19 – 25o‑C. Mai Chau is a big valley with several mountainous villages, such as Ban Lac, Ban Van, Poom Cong, etc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Landing and facility fees
- Local taxes
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Binh, Hoa Binh, Hoa Binh Province
• 11:30-12:00 : Stop to admire and take photos at Thung Khe Pass, admire the majestic valley and mountains of Hoa Binh.
• 12:15 : Visit the village of Thai ethnic people. Lunch at the village (vegetarian available)
• 13:00: You join the program to explore the village of Thai ethnic people by bicycle. Tourists will visit 2 villages: Ban Lac & Bom Coong.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lac Village, Mai Chau Vietnam
Ban Lac village is a famous village of Mai Chau – residence place of the Thai peple. In the village, there are 25 traditional houses on stilts, also used as homestays for tourists. Coming here, you will have chance to learn about how the Thai people make their brocade products.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mai Chau, Mai Chau, Hoa Binh Province
Visit Pom Coong Village:
Pom Coong village is another beautiful village where 64 houses on stilts used for tourism purpose. Here tourists will visit the traditional stilt houses to learn about the customs the local people, learn how to weave brocades. You are free souvenir photos with the Thai girls ...
• 15:30: Get on the back and come back to Hanoi. Reach Hanoi at around 19:00.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hanoi Old QuartersAddress: From your hotel address given, around Hanoi Old QuartersDirections: If tourists stay in hotels far aways from Hanoi Old Quarters, pick-up address is at a place determinded in advance.Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Same as pick-up address
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.