Mai Chau Getaway - Private One Day Tour
Location: Ha Noi – Mai Chau – Ha Noi
Duration: Mai Chau 1 Day
You are on a limited time but still want to get away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi! We have created the perfect Mai Chau 1 Day trip to visit the local Muong Ethnic market. Cycling through rice fields and villages of the Thai Ethnic Minority and learn about the daily life of the local people in Mai Chau.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Private transportation
- Friendly and passionate local guides.
- Private Tour
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Ban Plus
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
07:00 – 07:30 = Pick-up at Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and start Mai Chau 1 day tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoa Ban Plus, Ban Lac 2, Chieng Chau Commune, Mai Chau 15000 Vietnam
11:00 = Visit local market of the Muong Ethnic Minority to learn about their daily life and customs; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass (One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam).
12:00 = Arrive in Mai Chau Valley for lunch. (Vegetarian is available).
13:00 – 15:30 = Visit the real local Thai traditional Stilt House before cycling to visit villages of the Thai Ethnic Minority and learn about their daily live and culture. Stop by the handcraft village to learn about weaving in traditional way and support them by buying their local products.
16:00 = Board the Limousine bus to go back to Hanoi.
20:00 = Arrive in Hanoi Old Quarter and drop you off at your Hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Hanoi Old Quarter Homestay, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP IN OLD QUARTER
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.