Mai Chau - Pu Luong 2 Days 1 Night at Dormitory
Pu Luong natural conservation area, situated some 130 kilometres from Thanh Hoa city, belongs to Quan Hoa and Ba Thuoc districts. In Pu Luong, there are 2 main rice seasons every year, usually in May and October. Coming here, visitors will have a chance to enjoy the poetic and peaceful scenery of the highlands and meet with friendly local residents. Pu Luong nature reserve is also a perfect area to trekking along trail roads with green grass rugs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DAY 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau Valley (L,D)
7:30-8:00 : Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van/bus
10:00 : Short break
11:30-12:00 : Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:15 : Traditional lunch in our home(vegetarian available)
14:00-16:30 : Bicycle ride with your tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving
scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
16:30-18:00 : Free time for cycling, walking, shopping
18:00 : Enjoy the outdoor BBQ party at Mai Chau BBQ garden and watch the Thai’s traditional
dance and drink traditional wine “ruou can”.
Overnight in the homestay
DAY 2: Amazing day with motorbike to Pu Luong Nature Reserve
7:30-8:00 – Wakeup and eat breakfast
8:30-10:30 – Drive / ride motorbikes 35km to Pu Luong Nature Reserve (motorbike drivers
10:30 – 12:30 – Trekking in Pu Luong Nature Reserve to explore a stunning cave.
13:00 – 15:00 – Enjoy Lunch in the village and enjoy the riding back to Mai Chau by taking
through the beautiful rural villages.
15:30 – Get on the van/bus to drive back to Hanoi.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :07:30 AM- 08:00 AM
Return Detail :Your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.