Mai-Kai Polynesian Dinner Show Ticket
Marvel as agile warriors and beautiful maidens perform dances from the South pacific while you are dining on tropical dishes and exotic drinks from an award winning menu. The Mai-Kai authentically recreates a Polynesian Village complete with tiki torches, a thatch roof, tropical gardens with an orchid collection, giant tiki sculptures, lagoons and waterfalls. This is a perfect place to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or to get married at. The Mai-Kai is home for the nation's longest running Polynesian Dance Revue. Since the Mai-Kai opened in 1956 the restaurant has received considerable acclaim including Best Dining Entertainment, Best Unique Dining Experience and recognized by Restaurants and Institutions as one of Americas Top 100 Independent Restaurants. In November of 2014 Mai-Kai was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Polynesian show
- Entry/Admission - Mai-Kai Restaurant and Polynesian Show
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Beverages unless otherwise stated
- Additional food available for purchase
- Visit: Mai-Kai Restaurant and Polynesian Show, 3599 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308, USA
At Mai Kai Polynesian Revue Dinner Show in Fort Lauderdale, put on your Hawaiian shirt, and walk over the rope and plank bridge into another time and place. Huge tikis stand guard once you're inside. Thatch roofs, outrageous costumes, palms trees, and waterfalls are all there to complete your experience.
You'll be welcomed to your table by the warm and friendly staff, as course after course of award winning cuisine is presented to you. You'll get an appetizer, entree, and even dessert!
After dinner, pull up a huge tropical drink (not included) since Mai Kai was voted "Best Happy Hour" by South Florida Magazine - and enjoy the show!
That's right, the floor show will amaze you with dancing, singing, and the Samoan Fire and Knife dance performed by authentic Polynesian dancers.
The BORA BORA Menu
APPETIZER (Choice of one)
• WON TON SOUP - Classical Chinese egg noodle soup
• MAI-KAI HOUSE SALAD(V/GF) - Mixed greens, artisan romaine, sweet mini peppers, carrots, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red radishes and wonton strips tossed in Miso ginger dressing
• CRISPY CALAMARI - Lightly dusted with flour and crisp fried
ENTREES (Choice of one)
• FARMERS MARKET VEGETABLES(V/GF) - Artisan baby vegetables, brussel sprouts, assorted mushrooms, sugar snap peas, broccolini, cauliflower
• MAI-KAI HONEY CHICKEN(GF) - Crispy chicken, hibiscus honey glaze, crispy rice noodles, broccolini, sesame seeds
• TERIYAKI CHICKEN - Roasted mushrooms, asparagus, grilled pineapple, garlic confit, sesame seeds
• TERIYAKI BEEF - Roasted mushrooms, asparagus, grilled pineapple, garlic confit, sesame seeds
• MAI-KAI BEEF - Sweet mini peppers, cipollini onions, Singapore black pepper sauce
• SWEET & SOUR PORK - Roasted pineapple, sweet mini peppers in our chef’s tangy sweet sauce
DESSERT (Choice of one)
• Dreamy Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
• Tahitian Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
• Tapioca Pearl Pudding
• Coconut Flan
Departure Point :Mai-Kai Restaurant and Polynesian Show, 3599 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308, USA
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner is served before showtimes
- Dress code: No shoes meant for swimming or beach (flip flops or such/sandals ok for women). No swimwear or gym attire. No hats for men. No sleeveless shirts for men. Slacks/pants are required for men.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.