Maia and Nina's Magic Kitchen in Tbilisi Georgia
Our concept is home kitchen and we use only homegrown seasonal products. Cooking class is held at a nice home in TBILISI.
The Cooking class takes place in the Georgian capital Tbilisi and introduces you into the rich cuisine of the people living on the crossroads between Europe and Asia
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Cooking experience: (1-5 guests) Learn to make an authentic Georgian meal with your own two hands, with me and Maia in our kitchen. You can expect to cook together for about 1-4 hours, before sitting down to enjoy the meal you helped prepare at their dining table. Discover tips and techniques involved in creating authentic homemade Georgian food.
This is just a sample menu to give you an idea of the types of dishes the host cooks. Your menu will vary according to seasonal availability.
Mushrooms with cheese on ketsi
Wine, chacha, sweats.
Please note menu might vary. If there are particular dishes you are interested in trying, please include your request in the booking form.
Notes: Pick-up and drop-off from the Vaja-Pshavela Metro station is included in the cost of this experience. we can offer vegan and vegetarian dishes so be sure to let us know if you have any special dietary restrictions.
• Khinkali - Georgian dumpling, fillings of khinkali - meat (beef and pork)
• Khachapuri - Traditional Georgian dish of cheese-filled bread.
• Eggplants with walnuts - Walnut sauce wrapped in roasted eggplant
• Mushrooms - Mushrooms with cheese, Baked in oven in In clay vessels
Departure Point :ვაჟა-ფშაველა მეტრო, Tbilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/22/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday: 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM Tuesday: 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM Wednesday: 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM Friday: 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 04:00 PM - 07:00 PM Sunday: 04:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.