Main Beach Segway Tour 60 mins - Gold Coast
A fantastic 60 minute Segway All-Terrain adventure experience that will have you navigating your machine over bridges, around lakes, landscaped waterfalls, Big Foots cave and running creeks. Cruising the famous Main Beach strip along the Pacific Ocean toward the heart of Surfers Paradise where a terrific photo opportunity awaits you underneath the iconic Surfers Paradise sign and it's beaches. It will only take a moment to learn but forever to get the smile off your face! Riding one of these self balancing all-terrain machines is quite simply amazing. This is fun, excitement and adventure wrapped up in one fantastic experience!
What's included :
- Tour facilitator
- Operational and saftey instruction
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Macintosh Island Park, Gold Coast Highway, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland Australia
Starting from Paradise Waters Park in Surfers Paradise you will first learn how to master riding one of these amazing machines and once 'rider ready', you'll zoom up, down and around various pathways and terrain putting your all-terrain machine through its paces as you head to the icon Surfers Paradise Sign for a photo opportunity. Next you'll zoom along the famous Main Beach strip heading to MacIntosh Island where you'll see a variety of wildlife such as Lyrebirds, Ducks and Peacocks whilst navigating your machine over bridges and around lakes and cruising by landscaped waterfalls and running creeks.
Departure Point :Paradise Waters Park, Commodore Dr, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- General Conditions
- You are required to arrive a minimum of 10 minutes early for all tours and rides
- Minimum age 12
- Minimum weight is 77 lbs (35kgs)
- Maximum weight is 265 lbs (120kgs)
- Enclosed footwear is required
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult/guardian/parent.
- All guests are required to sign an waiver & indemnity form
- Helmets are provided and must be worn
- You agree to not ride the Segway if intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Included as part of your tour is a hands-on training component (normally up to 10 minutes) on how to ride the machines safely
- By placing this booking you and others who will be riding the Segways, accept all risks associated with riding this mechanical device and;
- You are aware that all riders, ride at their own risk and are responsible for the machine whilst in their care this includes any damage the rider may cause to the machine, persons or property.
- By law machines are speed limited for everyone's safety and the machine will gently push you back to slow you down to ensure you don't exceed the predetermined speed limit. This is a safety feature of the machine, it is important that when you experience this, that you simply lean backwards a little and allow the machine to slow down and then the platform will then level back out allowing you to continue at a safe speed.
- If you are pregnant, unfortunately you will not be able to participate in the tour as we feel the risk to both child and mother to be too high.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.