Mainstrasse Village Food Tour in Covington KY
Eat, drink, and be merry on our premiere 3-hour walking, cultural food tour of beautiful Mainstrasse Village located 5 minutes south of downtown Cincinnati on the banks of the Ohio River in Covington, Kentucky. We enjoy a sample of wine and craft beer plus visits to 5 local restaurants. It’s the perfect combination of dining in a charming and memorable setting with your own professional guide. Hear interesting stories of the history of the area and view the 100 ft clock tower and glockenspiel. Food servings are ample and equivalent to more than a meal. This is an easy walking tour. Street parking is free.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ample food servings
- Local certified guide
- Food Guide
What's excluded :
- Additional alcoholic drinks are available to purchase
- Gratuities for your tour guide are not included and much appreciated
- Bring your own water bottle for hydration and umbrella if needed.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MainStrasse Village, 605 Philadelphia St, Covington, KY 41011-1240
We will gather in front of the Goose Girl Fountain.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Goebel Park, 501 Philadelphia St, Covington, KY 41011, USA
We will visit the 100 foot tall German Clock tower
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :701 Main St, Covington, KY 41011, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise by calling supplier after bookings is made
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Standard liability waiver form must be signed prior to the start of the tour
- Children 5 and under are free, if sharing parents food.
- Other dietary restrictions such as gluten free, lo-carb, vegan or food allergies cannot be accommodated.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Dietary restrictions such as gluten free, lo-carb, vegan or food allergies cannot be accommodated.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please note: This is a food tour, therefore you will be dining with other guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.