Maipo Valley Glaciers - 2 day guided hiking tour with camping close to Santiago
We will visit the spectacular mountain valley "Cajón del Maipo", we will go through this valley for almost 100 km to the end, very close to the border with Argentina. "Valle de las arenas" with a unique geography and enjoy a 10 km hike round trip and 600 meters of elevation to reach a lagoon and the viewpoint of an incredible hanging glacier.
After breakfast we will go to another mountain valley, called "Valle del Rio Colina". There we will make a walk following the river to the viewpoint of the glacier Nieves Negras.
We will have a picnic in that place and then return by the same path to the starting point, where we will enjoy a bath in natural hot springs of up to 60 degrees Celsius, perfect to relax the muscles after two days of trekking. After that we will return to Santiago and after 2 hours approximately we will arrive at your place in Santiago.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation (2-persons mountain tents)
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Snacks and boxed lunch for the hiking.
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Termas Valle de Colina
What's excluded :
- El Morado glacier and Arenas Valley - Maipo Canyon
Departure Point :Santiago Metropolitan Region, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :06:30 AM, 07:00 AM, 07:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- During travelling Guides, staff and travellers need to wear a face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.