Maitland Dark Stories True Crime Tour
Take a walk on the dark side - revisit the scenes of the crimes.
Retrace the steps of Maitland's most ruthless. Be seduced by the murky world of the past. Relive a time that proves truth is far stranger than fiction and book your ticket for a unique investigation into a dark and crime ridden history.
100% True - 100% Unbelievable.......stories the city tried to forget.......
Meets at the corner of St Andrews St and Maitland St (just near the Belmore Bridge). Bring comfortable shoes.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- 90 Minute Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maitland, Maitland, Greater Newcastle, New South Wales
Our guide will take you to revisit the scenes of the crime, secret locations in addition to enjoying some breathtaking views.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Maitland Station, Maitland NSW 2320, Australia
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.