Majdanek Tour - Full Day Tour from Warsaw by private car
If you are planning to stay in Warsaw for a few days but also would like to see German concentration camp Majdanek?
There is a perfect solution for you!
A private driver will pick you up from the address provided in Warsaw by Mercedes car, comfortable for 1 up to 6 passengers and will take you to Majdanek for a full-day tour. During this 3-hour tour, the local guide English-speaking will introduce you to the atmosphere of this memorial place.
The State Museum at Majdanek was established at the site of the former German concentration camp which functioned on the outskirts of Lublin between October 1941 and July 1944. It was opened in November 1944 and was the first museum devoted to the commemoration of the victims of World War II in Europe.
Majdanek was created by the decision of Heinrich Himmler.
On July 23, 1944, after the Red Army entered Lublin, the camp was liberated.
After sightseeing the driver will take you back to Warsaw and drop you off at your chosen location.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- WiFi on board
- Passengers insurance
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Majdanek State Museum
What's excluded :
- Lunch and snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Majdanek State Museum, Droga Meczennikow Majdanka 67, Lublin 20-325 Poland
German concentration camp in Lublin, coloquially called Majdanek, was created by the decision of Heinrich Himmler. Built in the autumn of 1941, the camp was initially called Kriegsgefangenenlager der Waffen SS Lublin - a prisoner-of-war camp, and in February 1943 it was renamed Konzentrationslager Lublin - a concentration camp. Since October 1942, a women's camp began to function on one of the fields, too. Although the project of creating a children's camp at Majdanek was never implemented, you could find Jewish, Belarusian and Polish children from the Zamosc region among the adults. The prisoners came from 30 different countries. Most of them were citizens of Poland (mainly Poles and Jews), the Soviet Union and Czechoslovakia (Jews).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel or any other address in Warsaw. Our driver is waiting at the hotel lobby or Chopin Airport arrival hall with Guest name on the iPad.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vehicles are cyclically antibacterial ozonated, sensitive surfaces such as door handles, headrests, handrails, plastic elements are frequently disinfected with virucidal agents daily. Drivers adhere to safety rules they are equipped with masks, protective gloves and antibacterial gels. We care!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.