Majestic Gros Piton Hike
It's only a 4-mile walk up and down the tree-covered symbol of Saint Lucia- that is, up a winding trail that climbs the steep, rain forest-covered slopes of a 2,619 foot volcanic mountain. Periodically, the trees give way to breathtaking vistas of the emerald-green island and the too-blue waters of the Caribbean. Guides are mandatory, but full of knowledge. The caves once used as shelters by freedom fighters of the Brigand war, brightly colored tropical birds and lush vegetation that includes giant gommiers (used to make canoes), the smaller swizzlestick tree ( used to make swizzle sticks) and "peeling tourists" - trees with flaky brown bark that looks painfully familiar to anyone who's fallen asleep on the beach without sunblock.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - 1.5 litres of bottled water each and our local Piton beer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee - $50.00PP - Paid to Piton Reserve Office for Specialized Guide
For a breathtaking, 360 degree view of paradise, put on your comfortable shoes and take the Brigand walk. A guided hike to the summit of Gros Piton will empower and will leave you feeling invigorated.
Entrance Fee of $50.00 per person to be paid for specialized guide separately.
• Pitons, Soufriere St. Lucia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all guests from their Cruise ship or HotelPorts
- Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex, Castries, St Lucia
- La Place Carenage, Jeremie St, Castries, St Lucia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Transfers and Tours between air and sea ports to all attractions are allowed
- Infant seats available
- Adherence of all physical distancing and sanitization protocols to be followed
- Maximum 10 persons per tour
- COVID-19 Certified Transport
- Operators shall maintain a log of activities for purposes of contact tracing
- **Cruise Ship Passengers*** Please note that due to time limitations. You MAY or MAY NOT be able to reach the summit of the Piton. We do not want you to feel disappointed in not being able to. We try our best to get everyone back to the ship in a timely manner.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.