Majorelle Garden and Palmeraie Camel Ride Marrakech
Away from hustle and bustle,visit the two non skipped magnificent attractions, the Majorelle garden, the Arabian camel riding, and spend a journey through the prestigious garden. Explore the wonderful history of the famous Majorel Garden, discover more about the french architecture of the famous french designer YVES SAINT LAURENT, stroll through the shady streets and learn more about the origins of the fantasy of exotic plants. new meandering streams and a pond full of water lilies and lotus flowers.With both morning and afternoon departures available, this half-day combination tour includes entrance fees and all activities, as well as pickup and drop-off at Marrakech hotels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Entrance fees to Majorelle Garden and Berber Museum
- 1-hour camel ride with tea stop at local old house.
- A/C, Wi-Fi Car or Van with Friendly Multilingual Chauffeur at your disposal during your tour
- Mineral Bottled water + Wet wipes + Sweet and Candies
- Entry/Admission - Jardin Majorelle
- Entry/Admission - La Palmeraie
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jardin Majorelle, Rue Yves Saint Laurent, Marrakech 40090 Morocco
Meet a driver at your hotel for departure to Majorelle Garden, a landscape garden designed by French artist Jacques Majorelle. Explore the garden paths, fountains, and cactus gardens, listening for the 15 species of birds that live within the 12-acre (4.9-ha.) space.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Palmeraie, Marrakech Morocco
Following your time at Majorelle Garden, continue to the Palmeraie, the ancient palm groves of Marrakech that are now famous for celebrity residents and glamorous homes.
Moroccans have long used camels to travel through the desert, and you'll learn to mount and ride before setting out on a laid-back trip through the palms. Take in the varied landscapes around you in time with the rhythmic sway of the camel, then meet back up with the driver for return transfer to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
* We pick up from any hotel in Marrakech with 10 Km from City center* Pick up service from any other locations ( which is not in City Center 10 Km limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.